- The conventional modes of marketing are slowly receding into the background when compared to the ever-rising importance of digital marketing. Technology acted as the catalyst here, and it conspired with the marketing grounds to shift its base to online platforms. Previously, business enterprises were apprehensive towards online marketing, but it gradually became the cheaper option. Over the last few years, hundreds of companies built their trust online and climbed the ladders of various web-based platforms.
- According to the experts of an esteemed branding agency, the key lies in proactive approaches. When a set of technological procedures, patterns, analysis, and campaigning dictates the game, it’s tricky to retain the attention of search engines while securing a formidable rank on the national market. Whether online or offline, competition resides everywhere. The lesser-known brands must compete and survive the battle against brands with a national presence. Since the search engines like Google updates its algorithms regularly, you have to work towards maintaining your rank. The following approaches should help you to stay in the ring against national brands.
Eyeing niche keywords:
Corporate giants that are also the biggest brands already own the front-row-centre in most cases. They occupy the main keywords that commoners use to search your business sector. So, it makes sense to target more niche keywords. You should focus on specific keywords that a specific audience or your ideal customers will use. Generally, a big brand doesn’t target such keywords.
Resort to long-tail keywords:
There is an excellent local brand consultancy company that utilizes long-tail keywords and reaps the benefits. The experts who work there suggest you pay more towards long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are phrases with at least three words. They are ideal for targeting niche demographics instead of mass audiences, and they are not as competitive as generic keywords.
Search engines like Google uses various algorithms to pry out national and local search results. With a local search, you notice that the top 3 results are under paid-ads. Google further combines them to create a group and adds a map location above them. The three top local listings contain the name of the company, the address, location, distance from your place, website links, phone numbers, etc. Local optimization acts as a power booster and takes you ahead in the competition.
Showcasing a brand’s assets:
You have to make sure that you highlight everything that makes your company unique via website copies, blogs, and other content pieces. For instance, a small business company can outrun a corporate giant by personalizing its service with face-to-face meetings. The same company may even keep a direct helpline or a dedicated account manager. SEO proves helpful here when you such pick keywords to optimize your content that shed light on your brand’s assets.
The importance of content:
Yes, SEO becomes meaningless without appropriate content. Google’s algorithm allows it to recognize well-written content. It is a vital factor when it comes to achieving commendable website rankings. You have the power of social media at your fingertips to promote your blogs and website content. FAQs and tutorials further add to SEO.
- Regardless of what certain business owners thought, when advertising and marketing shifted online, it benefitted for small and medium enterprises. Of course, it is more than challenging for small businesses to compete against some of the top national brands India through billboards and traditional advertisements. After all, a small business doesn’t have the means, but it can turn the table through the web. Astute Myndz is one such digital marketing firm that is standing tough against its competitors through the methods mentioned above. You too can do the same and be on the same page as a recognized national brand.
Tags: brand agency india, brand agency uk, Siddhant Sing Kolkata, Siddhant Singh
- The intensity of the competition in the online world is increasing with time. Understandably, most online stores can’t even grip the market properly. A few of them end up at the bottom of the food chain. An excellent way to drive traffic and remain competitive is to create smart pay-per-click or PPC marketing campaigns. Companies can do so by utilizing the ‘Google Ads’ tool. It helps you keep track and administer traffic to online stores. It needs search terms that most users come up with and a few other parameters. A Digital marketing service agency UK explains how you can use Google’s advertising services to increase your sales.
Target audience based on intents:
Google focuses on extending its audience targeting features. The targeting method appeared about six years ago and its design allows companies to reach prospective buyers. Google targets online purchasers based on surveys of intent signals. These include recent search activities and browsing queries. In the future, Google will implement signals in at least thirty different categories like beauty, education, real estate, sports, etc.
A reputable Digital marketing agency India reminds you of Local Inventory Ads or LIA. Google introduced it as a unique shopping ad feature. You can promote the products that you sell through stores near the user. LIAs highlight the in-store promotions and offers that you have in place. Naturally, with the use of LIAs, your sales increase. The feature arrived on two continents only. Soon, it will be available in other regions.
Mechanized local campaigns:
The implementation of automation isn’t just for promotional management such as bidding or headlines. It is possible to automate every facet of the campaigns, based on what the merchant provides. These include targeting, bidding, or creativity. A local extension-based campaign helps in delivering advertisements over Google’s omni-channel avenues. It even informs users regarding details like directions to local stores, business hours, photos, and contact numbers.
With group locations:
There is one feature that allows advertisers to personalize their advertising budgets. It further lets a business owner message content to specific locations as per sales plans and in-store promotions. As a client, you can tweak the messaging and the budget to certain geographical locations. You can do so with the use of in-store sale schedules and promotions. Then again, with the support of any worthwhile marketing agency, business owners can gain entry into this segment.
Adjustments regarding seasonality:
Google came up with a few modifications to the bidding platforms. These enhancements allow a retailer to enjoy optimal ROI and superb conversion rates. When you rely on this particular feature, you can use Google’s Smart Bidding to ready yourself for the adjustments and growth. These two are the most important, after all. Conversely, digital marketing companies can take care of the promotions while predicting the gushes in conversion ratios.
Seek the best
- If someone asks you the names of e-commerce giants then you can name more than one of them. All these organizations reconstructed their brand orientation and promotional agenda. Despite this fact, in-store sales are making the wheels roll for a huge number of brick-and-mortar shops throughout the world. Now, if you need a Digital marketing agency UK, then contact Astute Myndz. Google’s local campaigns focus on physical stores and can increase footfalls dramatically. Of course, it is possible by availing the services of a digital marketing service provider as well.
Tags: digital marketing agency uk, google ads, Siddhant Singh, Siddhant Singh Kolkata
- The task of acquiring and nurturing high conversion rates for your business website is vital when it comes to sales. There are multiple ways of increasing your sales. You can do it by increasing your SEO standing and pay-per-click budget. It is also possible to do the same by producing more content and hammering social media organically through paid advertisements. All these things add up to a considerable amount of money and time.
- There are other tricks to increase a website’s conversion rate. Even the smallest of alterations and tweaks can bring about incredible changes. For this purpose, you should speak to your conversion rate optimization techniques specialists. With their magical touch, you will witness an outstanding increase in your results. Here are a few tips to enhance website conversions.
Do you know A/B testing is? It is a process where you get to compare two repetitions of a webpage against one another. Through this method, you can differentiate the one that performs better than the other. It is very much like an experiment where users see two or more pages randomly. You have to use tools like Google Analytics to assess the performance of the pages as per the conversion goals. Picking the right aspects of a site can be challenging. Firstly, you should target the headline. It should promote what your business has to offer. Apart from that, you must check the page navigation, layouts, your primary offer, CTA wording, etc.
Lucid and attractive value propositions:
The value proposition determines your conversion rate, which further aids in conversion tracking. The phrase, ‘value proposition,’ means a promise of value that you have to deliver and the customer has to acknowledge. It also includes a belief from the customer’s side regarding the delivery and experience of the benefits. Your website shouldn’t greet clients flatly and start displaying products and services. Value proposition encompasses more than what you have to offer. If you wish to build an excellent value proposition, then you must offer something different from your competitors. Additionally, you have to be equal to your competitor in at least one key element.
Building a sales funnel:
Sales funnels go down the drain as soon as you ask for signups or sales too early. Some of your users are only browsers. You need to escort them to the buying stage. With costlier products or services, people will need more time before they feel ready to commit. For instance, companies offer free trials of their Software As A Service. Building a sales funnel is mandatory, and so, these companies don’t ask their users to sign up instantly. In most cases, building sales funnels is the best way to gain the trust of clients and build a relationship with them. You should provide valuable free information, become a trusted adviser, feed content, delivering valuable, and compelling reasons, etc.
You will run into many websites with value propositions. However, when you explore everything written there, you will realize that it is entirely insensible. Don’t forget that human beings will see your website content and not vernacular robots. Therefore, you must keep things simple and clear so that everyone can read and understand.
Easy purchase process:
Finally, you must ensure that the third-party web development organization makes things easy for your visitors. Otherwise, they will never buy anything from you. You must create an intuitive buying process where buyers can reach their goals in just a few clicks. To do so, you should reduce the number of options, guide the buyer, and demand as little information as possible. In the end, you must leave the ‘sign up’ optional.
- The conclusion
- The tips mentioned here are some of the best landing page optimization methods to increase conversions. With creative and compelling content, visitors will flock at your website like bees on flowers. However, you aim to convert those visitors into paying clients. The information given here keeps that goal in mind. If you follow these guidelines, your website will turn into a selling machine, sooner rather than later.
Tags: conversion rate optimization techniques, conversion tracking, landing page optimization, Siddhant Singh, Siddhant Singh Kolkata
- Many business organizations are now delving into the world of digital marketing for promotional purposes or to create brand awareness. Studies conducted in the past revealed how digital marketing policies work and the ways to manage an effective campaign. Despite this fact, business organizations don’t get what they expect. Campaigns don’t lack qualified personnel, creativity or quality materials. However, problems arise from the failures associated with the monitoring and success of the marketing ventures. Very few business owners care about measuring the performance of their marketing efforts. Here you will learn to contemplate the measurement analytics processes as explained by the experts of a digital marketing agency.
Identifying and setting business objectives:
One of the most effective ways to achieve success in digital marketing is to involve everyone in your organization. It doesn’t matter whether an individual is from the management division or just a regular employee. Of course, top management people may not be an active part of any marketing activity. However, they are the ones who identify and set up an organization’s business and digital marketing goals.
Identifying and setting targets:
You should follow the recent digital marketing trends to recognize your business objectives. Once you ascertain your business goals, you can set up specific objectives for each of them. The top management department should be a part of the process even now. After all, it involves a critical thinking process that includes leaders, marketers, and analysts who will enforce the campaigns. Target-setting for your company’s objectives should include all the activities, products, and services presented on your webpage.
Identifying target segments:
After you have a set target for your digital marketing venture, you should identify the target segments. The segments can be people or groups of them from a specific demographic zone. You can also choose to focus on certain organizations and businesses involved in a particular niche. Digital marketers often fail due to the lack of focus on targeting. It is crucial to concentrate on your target to achieve the best results.
Frame your KPIs:
Some objectives provide you with pinpoint accuracy that helps guide your campaign. Then again, you must also establish KPIs or Key Performance Indicators. These will help you monitor and recognize your performance against the objectives and targets. Firstly, you should pay attention to your search engine rankings. Then, you have to look into your overall site traffic. Two more include new or returning traffic and mobile traffic. There are several other KPIs to monitor.
Identify success indicators:
Once you identify the KPIs, you will track and monitor the same. However, you have to set particular targets for each of your KPIs. All the targets are numerical values. Measuring the performance against the same allows you to measure your success in quantifiable terms. You need to set an initiation point which will let you determine if you follow benchmarks set by industries. Don’t forget to include your average values that came from existing analytics data.
- Websites are becoming indispensable with every passing moment in the consumer journey. Conversely, the need to measure the efficiency of the digital marketing agency uk also increases. In that respect, Astute Myndz, a reputable digital marketing organization can prove to be immensely useful to you. As already mentioned earlier, most business companies don’t measure their digital marketing venture. The right thing to do is to seek help when needed. So, don’t hesitate to contact the right digital marketing organization
Tags: digital marketing, digital marketing agency uk, digital marketing company india, Siddhant Sing india, Siddhant Singh
In today’s world, website is considered as one of the most important tools of a business. It represents your brand online and makes your business stand out in the crowd. To add a different touch to your website in this New Year, make the most of animation. Besides making your website more attractive, animation also makes it web app friendly. But, before using animation for your website, you must know about the technologies used by developers to animate web elements. Hiring a recognized custom web development company in UK can help you to get an animated website according to your preferences.
Here are some of the most popular technologies that developers use to build animated websites:
#Canvas animations: Canvas animations let you animate a good deal of visual objects. You can create high-quality and complex animations on a visual space offered by a canvas. Canvas animations are mainly about playing with pixels and are an ideal way of making advanced animations. You can actually create complicated things without compromising the performance of your website. Thus, canvas animations are any day suitable for complex design and interplay.
#SVG animations: SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is a vector graphics format that can be applied on the website. As the vectors have no pixel constraints, SVG animations appear to be very pointed. They keep on looking similar and never lose their quality like raster images when you resize them. You can animate the SVG elements easily with CSS. SVG is available with its own syntax for animation, known as SMIL, which is more effective than CSS. By using CSS, you cannot animate certain SVG properties like a path shape.
#WebGL: WebGL(Web Graphics Library) is used most of the times for creating complex effects and 3D. You can also implement Web GL to make animations for virtual reality (VR). It lets you to produce graphics at 60 frames in a second. Use canvas for WebGL animations, but it can be quite difficult. Web GL are applied by many website developers these days to build innovative and catchy visual effects.
So what are you waiting for? Revamp your website in an exquisite way by utilising the above-mentioned technologies for animation. A preeminent custom web development company in UK can implement the forefront technologies perfectly to animate your website. A beautifully animated website can work as a wonder to leave a good impression on a maximum number of target customers. In this New Year, go for an animated website and enjoy stupendous growth in your business.
With every passing day, the number of Smartphone users is growing at a rapid pace across the world. We all have become habituated to using mobile apps due to which business owners are investing huge amounts to develop them and stay ahead of their competitors. It is expected that 2019 is going to bring a brilliant future for mobile app development. Do you want to do mobile app development in the best possible way to take you business a notch higher in the next year?
Here are the reigning mobile app development trends worth considering for 2019:
1.Machine learning and artificial intelligence: Machine learning and artificial intelligence have grown to be extremely popular in the mobile app development world. Artificial intelligence has made its presence felt in the form of chat-bots. Siri is one of the main evidences of why artificial intelligence and machine learning are still a significant part of mobile apps and cannot be set apart yet. The growing demand for machine learning and artificial learning in chat-bots and virtual assistants forms are something to watch out for in 2019.
2.Accelerated Mobile Pages via AMP and EMM: In 2016, AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) listings were included into Google search. After that mobile app developers have never delivered below at par performances. They started using the app framework with the simplified version of HTML to offer better user experience and customer retention. One of the biggest achievements of the development is Facebook Instant Articles. Such metrics and monitoring help in removing the obstacles and improve the entire performance of an app.
3.Chat-bots: Chat-bots have acquired prominence in the digital marketing world. They are already acting and will act as virtual assistants within mobile applications. The app developers are grateful to the commendable advancement in artificial intelligence as it has become easy for them to include chat-bots in apps without complex coding. As per the reports, approximately 50% of purchasers favor self-service CRM. Effective implementation of chat-bots is an innovative way to enhance that type of customer relationship management.
4.IOT and Wearable Devices: Mobile app developers will always be developing apps for wearable devices, mainly smart watches. Presently, the fitness industry and horology are investing on smart watches. Popular brands like Uber and Zomato have opted for wearable app development and experienced growth in business. In the upcoming year, movement trackers, fitness bands, watches and other wearable devices are likely to be in the foreground.
5.Augmented reality and virtual reality: Mobile app developers are hoping for a long time stay of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) in market. It is predicted by experts that they gain massive revenues by the year 2020. The app developers are expected to build thrilling mobile app user experiences with adaptable hardware emerging in the market in the next year.
6.Cloud integration: The mobile app development world is embracing the facilities offered by cloud computing and integration. Some of the main benefits of building mobile apps across the cloud are capacity loading, better user retention, increased storage, streamlining operations and decreased costs in hosting. In future, developers are likely to make the most of cloud integration to develop mobile apps excellently.
7.Payment gateways and mobile wallets: In today’s world, customers always expect for hassle-free payment methods while using any app. Due to the growing advancement of mobile apps, there has been a symbolic change in the ways customers like to shop. The shopping mechanism has gradually modified from cash payments to debit, credit, digital currencies and mobile wallets. Shopping enthusiasts adore mobile commerce to buy the products of their choices. Businesses must focus on offering an excellent app experience to users by working on mobile wallets and integrating payment gateways. People can really hope for fully secured payment gateways in the coming year.
8.Mobile App Security: It is expected that mobile app developers will focus more on cyber security and link it directly to users’ data privacy and protection laws. Thus, users will be able to access the apps in a secured way in 2019.
9.Instant Apps: Instant apps came into scene in the year 2016. They are native mobile applications which are smaller in size as compared to general apps. As the instant apps are not required to be downloaded, they are highly user-friendly and convenient. One can use the apps right away without downloading. Due to the increasing demand of users for better experience and decreasing download durations, instant apps are ought to be one of the most prominent things in 2019. They will also reduce the waiting time needed time for installation.
10.On-demand apps: On-demand apps are expected to rule in the mobile app development sphere in 2019. An increasing number of industries are investing on such models to make the most of predictive analytics, mCommerce benefits, business bots and UI/UX improvements. Apps with booking features are likely to be better in functioning in the upcoming year.
11.Predictive analytics: Mobile apps will no longer be considered as only utilities in 2019. They are going to be an essential part of a workflow. Facebook, Google and Apple have already implemented AI for using predictive analytics. It boosted the customer journey throughout the UI/UX of the apps. In 2019, one can hope for seeing a lot of advancement in the mobile app development world.
12.Beacons Technology: Over the recent years, beacons technology has garnered quite acceptance among the mobile app developers. It is predicted by experts that the technology will retain its popularity in upcoming year. Mobile payments beacons, beacon-activated airports and automated personal beacons are likely to gain prominence in future. The developers are expected to build more accessible apps based on beacons technology, create virtual guides and make sharing of personalized information easy.
If you are planning to build exceptional mobile apps, keep the above-mentioned trends in mind. Put into consideration your business type and your target customers prior to choosing the app development styles. You can also consider hiring a leading mobile app development company in London to get performance-driven apps for flourishing your business.
Tags: branding, jobs, web development
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has got a significant impact in the marketplace. It saves time and manpower that leads to comprehensive cost reduction. It is considered to be a great thing to bring in an improvement in business from every aspect. If you want to make a difference to your business at all levels, you need to embrace AI. To stay ahead of your competitors in business, you need to be aware of AI future trends.
Here are the leading AI Trends to Consider for Your Business in 2019:
Internet of Things (IOT):
The Internet of Things (IOT) is a system of home appliances, vehicles, physical devices and other items installed with software, electronics, sensors, connectivity and actuators that enable these components to connect gather and exchange data. Thus, it can be said that IOT is mainly about machine-to-machine connection and results in smartness of ‘smart homes’ via home automation. The excellent combination of AI and IOT can build a centralized ecosystem where diversified systems and devices can function together like the way you prefer.
Chat-bots and conversational commerce:
Do you know what chat-bots are? They are like people who active on a website or app throughout a day to offer constant assistance multiple brand users. Chat-bots are basically AI-based programs that ‘speak’ with users while providing them guidance or assistance. The chat-bots utilize machine learning to enhance their communication. The conversational commerce via chat-bots is expected to make shopping extremely easy and enjoyable for the customer
AI is based on various latest technologies and will keep on making our lives exciting in future. Smart devices have made its presence felt everywhere from your room, kitchen to swimming pool. The cutting-edge AI elements let smart devices to communicate with each other.
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that has made a huge development in the digital world. It has paved ways for the development of an increasing number of websites and apps.
Self-driving cars, also known as autonomous cars combine AI with different sensors that let the drivers see what is around them. The self-driving cars allow the plotting of city streets and highways with no requirement for direct control. They can actually car driving quite for people in upcoming year.
The new capsule networks overshadowed the convolution neural networks (CNN) on various fronts. CNNs had some limitations that resulted in poor performance and gaps in security. The capsule networks permit AIs to discover usual patterns with less data. The network is expected to occupy relevant positions and transformation of an object into consideration with no requirement of getting trained vigorously on variations.
Decentralization and democratization:
Gone are the days when artificial intelligence was only restricted to dynamic supercomputers and large devices. Nowadays, it has become an intrinsic part of Smartphone, wearable devices and equipment. By using it, you can train your personal AI assistants regionally on your device so that they can easily understand your unique accent and recognize your face.
Voice-enabled computing was quite evident in 2018. Most of the biggest brands are adopting this technology to make a strong connection with the target customers. In 2017, LG made all of its appliances WiFi enabled. Samsung is focusing on the development of its own voice assistant, Bixby. They have a plan to make all its products to be connected with each other and acquire intelligence from Bixby within 2020.
Implementation of AI will always prove to be beneficial for your business. So, you should go for it with no second thoughts. Keep the above-mentioned latest AI trends in mind and apply it in the best possible way to boost your business.
Tags: branding, digital marketing, iot devices, web development
Instagram has turned out to be one of the most popular social networking medium. Millions of people from various parts of the world are using the medium not only to connect with their followers, but also to promote their business. Instagram Stories can really help you to make a strong connection with the target audience and transform them into customers. If you wish to build a network with a maximum number of potential customers, make the most of Instagram. But, before moving ahead you need to know what Instagram Stories actually is and how it can work as an excellent marketing strategy for your business. Let’s get started…
Things you need to Know about Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories are a special feature that allows users to post photos or videos which disappears after 24 hours. It means that any content shared via Instagram Stories will neither be visible on feeds or on profile grids. The feature has made it easy as well as interesting for people to share photos and video clips about their daily schedule. People got the scope of expressing themselves in an innovative way.
How to Find Instagram Stories?
If you want to have a look at someone’s Instagram Stories, you need to tap on their profiles. Their Stories will get displayed in a chronological order. You will get to see whatever they have posted in the last 24 hours. On your feed, you will notice a list of Instagram accounts you are following on the top. When you see a colored ring surrounding it, you will have to understand that there is something new to watch out for.
Ways of Creating an Outstanding Instagram Story
To strike a chord with the genuine customers, you need to build an exceptional social media marketing strategy for Instagram Stories. This makes it necessary for you to be aware of fundamentals of creating a story.
You can tap on the icon at the top left corner of your mobile screen or swipe right on your screen to reach the Story camera. You can click a photo or record a video using the camera, exactly like a general Instagram post. Add filters and modify with drawings and text to your main content to make it catchy. Tap ‘Your Story’ on the bottom left of your screen after you complete the editing. If you want, you can select a picture from your Smartphone’s photo gallery by swiping anywhere on the screen.
Innovative Ideas for Instagram Stories
To grasp the eyes of maximum Instagram users, your Stories demand to be uniquely creative. You get a wide range of options to customize your Instagram posts. By using Instagram Stories stickers, you can add a different touch to your posts. Add location to your posts as it draws people’s attention towards your local business. Using hash tags on Instagram Stories is a trend as that makes the posts easily viewable when people search for the specific hash tags. Tap on the hash tag sticker to include the most relevant hash tags to your posts. You can also add suitable location stickers to your posts for making them easily discoverable.
To interact with your target audience in a better way, use poll stickers on your posts. They will let you ask a question to the potential customers directly and get replies from your followers. It will help you to understand if your newly launched products or services have been able to impress the customers or what kind of improvements they are expecting.
Marketing Objectives for Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories have made it quite convenient for the marketers to communicate with their target audience. You can promote your brand extensively via Stories and form a long-lasting relationship with potential customers. You can arouse interest among them about the products and services offered by your brand that results in growth of your business. As it is not a typical form of marketing and the customers actually get to see what takes place behind the closed doors, they feel like you care for their choices.
Presenting a story in a slideshow format can work as a wonder on Instagram. It boosts audience engagement till the end of presentation. You can also go live to give an edge to your Instagram Stories and engage more target customers.
What Makes Instagram Live a Great Choice for Social Media Marketing?
People of today’s generation believe on living in the moment. Curated videos have always been able the target customers. But, Instagram Live has got its own charm as it shows the audience what is happening at that very moment. If you want your video to remain forever on instagram, going live may not be a good option. Though, the other Instagram Stories for all time, live Stories vanish when you are done with broadcast.
Share a replay of it with your Instagram Stories so that target audience who missed the live video can watch it later. Do you know about influence marketing? It can work excellently when you mix it with a live video. As per the reports, more than 90% of brand and retail experts believe that live streaming events create a genuine interaction with the target audience. The youth prefer to go for live videos and presentation by influencers to boost audience engagement.
Engaging Q&A sessions can always benefit the brands and their users. As a brand owner, you get the wonderful scope of knowing your customers’ demands. You can ask each other question to build a firm relationship. One of the best things about Instagram Live is that users can ask you questions in the ‘comment’ section and you can give replies to them instantly.
Product launching and demonstrations via Instagram Live can fetch a myriad of reliable customers. By going live on Instagram, you can highlight the positive features of your newly launched products or services. Live stream gives the impression that you are not exaggerating the characteristics of your offerings as the customers get to see what is happening at the moment without any edit.
Take Your Brand Ahead Using Instagram Stories
Many brands have really made it big in the competitive market by making the best use of Instagram Stories. So you need to implement your innovative ideas perfectly to post high-quality Instagram Stories.
Well-crafted Instagram Stories communicate directly to the target audience. Being a business owner, you can inform the potential customers about your brand and its offerings in engaging way. Once you succeed in enticing them, it leads to enhanced brand recognition and increased sales.
Tags: branding, web development
The success of your business depends a lot on how your website looks. An excellent web design can strike a chord with a maximum number of target customers, resulting in a massive growth of your business. Do you want to know about the latest and appealing web design trends?
Let us have a look at the leading web design styles that you can consider for your website:
- Personalized UX: Personalization of a website has been quite popular in the web designing field since years. It is mainly about offering an exceptional user experience to boost the conversion of your website. Personalizing the User Experience (UX) is based on a person’s gender, age and choices. It gives the impression that you give priority to user needs and preferences. Thus, they are likely to choose your products and services over your competitors resulting in increased sales.
- Voice User Interface (VUI): A voice user interface (VUI) is quite new in the web designing world that lets people to utilize voice input to operate computers and devices. If you run a digital marketing agency, you must build a website based on the latest technology to engage innumerable online customers. It can make your website realistic and interactive that leads to more and more website sales.
- Minimalism and Bold Typography Designs: Typography on the web is a trend that is getting bigger with every passing day. You can zero in on typography to enhance the appearance of your website. But, ignore distracting fonts as it can make your target customers not focus on your content and drift away from your website. You can actually lose a huge number of potential customers because of using inappropriate fonts on your website. Using bold typography with a different touch can increase your website sales to a large extent.
- Practicality and Content Centered UX: Users like to visit a website that is extremely user-friendly and loads instantly. So, it is a prerequisite for you to save time of users when they visit your website. Your content needs to be visually appealing to improve user experience. In order to capture maximum user attention, your website needs to be really catchy. You should remove content and images that are not much useful for the users, but only occupying space. By doing so, you can offer a satisfactory experience to your users. Create your web content with suitable space that makes it convenient for the users to read it.
- Augmented Reality: In web designing sphere, augmented realty is gaining prominence. As most of the devices have camera these days, letting your users interact via augmented reality can be a great choice. You can witness an animation and business card active on your phone. You can activate a virtual mirror so that users can try hats or glasses on your website and can own an engaging 3 dimensional navigation bar on your website.
- GIFS or animations: GIFS or animations are included by plenty of designers these days to make websites highly interactive. Many users do not like to go through each and every line of content. Give life to your website by implementing GIFs and animations. Your target customers will like to spend more time on your website and take interest on your products or services resulting in massive growth of your business.
- Chat-bots: Do you want to interact with your website visitors? Include chat-bots to your website. The visitors can ask you questions devoid of human interaction. As a business owner, you can save a good deal of time and money because you do not require a live person to escalate sales and productivity. Chat-bots can serve various purposes like frequently asked questions, purchasing a basic item, making a reservation, resolving a complaint and booking a meeting. The key benefits of a properly designed chat-bots are 24X7 availability, language recognition, and instant response provider, learning from customer feedback and capability of remembering order history and customer preferences. The chat-bots indeed work as a wonder to make a strong connection with your target customer that can bring in lots of profits.
- Sticky elements: Sticky navigation is turning out to be quite trendy in the web designing arena. It is all about adding sticky elements to the top, bottom or sides of the web page so that it does not distract the visitors and they get more access to your website. For instance, if your website has lots of content, you can add arrow as a sticky component. When your users will click on it, they will be taken to the top of the page right away. Sticky navigation actually makes website access enjoyable for the users that automatically increase your website sales.
- Grid Layouts: Those who active users of Pinterest are aware of grid layouts. These types of designs have grown to be one of the most sought after layouts for many websites. By making the most of grid layouts, you can display your website in a clean manner and align its elements. Grid layouts are considered to be a good addition for neat design, ease of use and gratifying user experience.
- Progress Spectrum: Web designers are using progress spectrums to segregate the unnatural linear steps in websites. Such web design tools act as a guide to visitors at every step and let them understand how much they have succeeded in the process. These are widely used by ecommerce websites during the buying process and restaurants during the time of order placement. For instance, if you run a construction company or an engineering form, you need to fill out more information rather than providing name and email or uploading files and other requirements. Due to this, the presentation of steps is done in a visually appealing manner that will let the lead to witness the end results.
The above-mentioned web design trends are surely going to make a difference in your website. It is not necessary for you to implement all of them. Go for the ones which you find the most suitable for website and take your business to the next level in 2019.
Tags: digital marketing, jobs, web design, web design trends
The holiday season is coming soon. People love to shop during the season due to which the brands earn abounding profits by selling their products. The presence of innumerable brands makes it crucial for you to adopt the most effective marketing strategies to grab maximum eyeballs to boost your holiday sales in 2018.
Here are the most effective marketing techniques to increase your holiday sales:
1.Video marketing: Intriguing videos can always attract attention of a maximum number of potential customers. Video marketing gives you the scope to promote your brand and not only your offerings. Customers always love to know more about their preferred brands. You can spread persuasive message to your target customers via an engaging video. It does not matter what kind of business you are involved in, you can always record an excellent holiday video to share your message with your customers.
2.Discounts: Offering great discounts to customers on purchase of products can always work in favour of your business. On holiday seasons, customers always look for which brand is providing what percentage of discounts on their products. It is up to you to implement the right marketing strategies to strike a chord with an uncountable number of customers and grow your sales. Offer single or attractive discounts to pull in plenty of customers. You can also arrange a series of short-term promotional strategies changing on a weekly basis by giving buyers an incentive to return.
3.Customer loyalty: While drawing attention of new customers, do not ignore your genuine shoppers. Customers who come back to you all the time contribute immensely to your growth in sales. So, it is essential for you to be in touch with them forever. Offer an exclusive gift to your most loyal customers like an attractive discount. Send beautiful cards to your ardent customers via email or in a traditional way. By doing so, you can grasp attention of numerous customers and make them believe that you are concerned for them.
4.Social media channels: You must be active on social media marketing via popular networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with your target customers. But, social media channels like Pinterest, Reddit and Quora let you reach innumerable target customers in a different manner. They may not be famous like the networking sites, but they have got millions of genuine customers who wait for your content to get posted. Go for the social media channel that is perfect for your product and lets you build a strong connection with many customers.
5.Free shipping: Do you sell online your products? Offer free shipping as it can help you retain your loyal customers throughout the year. Give the special offer to customers during holiday season to increase your sales. It is important for you to make your customers aware of free delivery of your products. Try to make it as visible as possible on your online store or display about it in your marketing emails.
6.Mobile marketing: Over the recent years, mobile marketing has garnered quite acceptance among the business owners. They have experienced a massive growth in sales in 2017 holiday season as compared to in 2016. It is predicted that mobile sales will beat desktop sales for the first time in 2018. So, make sure your mobile marketing strategies are mobile friendly and your ecommerce website is mobile optimized.
7.Thanksgiving: Besides the traditional Christmas and Hanukkah card giving season, send thank-you cards to your reliable customers at Thanksgiving to set you apart from your competitors. It will leave a good impression of your brand on the customers and they will always prefer you over your rivals while shopping on holiday season.
If you want your sales to grow exceptionally in 2018, follow the above-mentioned tips. It is not imperative for you to implement all the discussed marketing strategies. Implement those that are suited for your business and can boost your sales to a high level.
Tags: branding, web development
There are many operational, financial, and logistical benefits of outsourcing. Still, a lot of companies consider outsourcing to be a risk. There are risks in these types of ventures, no doubt. But you have to understand that digitalisation has made the world a much smaller place. Despite the lack of accountability and the risk in the business model, there are enough efficient and responsible companies, who are getting the work done. Efficient companies introduce various processes and infrastructure into their systems to keep the work running smoothly. The clients are kept in the loop about the project updates over emails and phone.
There is always some risk in any business venture. You cannot overlook issues like lack of communication, accountability, and security. There are certain things though that you can do to avoid or minimise these risks. This is why investing time in finding the right development partner is crucial. Here are certain factors you need to calculate if you are planning to outsource for your company.
- The Efficiency of the Company
The most important factor is the efficiency of the company. When you are outsourcing from a UK based Branding Agency, you need to know if your development agency will be able to complete the project. Otherwise, you will just end up wasting valuable time and money. If your project requires a significant amount of time and money, then you need to be sure that your agency has all the resources for it. Of course, an agency with more resources will charge more than the ones that have limited resources. You have to realise, that these projects will have a long-term effect and investing in a good project will benefit you for years to come. So, keeping these factors in mind, it may not be in the best interest of your company to go for the “budget” option.
Consider a few of these factors before choosing your branding agency, to avoid confusion later.
1) You need to find out about the company’s crisis management efficiency. Factors, like being able to work through a power or internet outage is something you need to consider. You need to find out how strong their security is to avoid security breaching.
2) Find out if their website has enough proof of their previous work, such as portfolios or case studies.
3) Learn more about how they handle situations like employee turnover and how efficient their project management is.
When you are outsourcing, maintaining the control on the development is a two-part process. You have to see that this balanced remains uninterrupted. There are many Web design and Development agencies in London who will gladly do the work for you. The problem arises when either party aims for higher expectations. Appreciate your branding agency if they are doing a good job, but do not expect that your high expectations will always be fulfilled. On the one hand, agencies will often agree to give you unrealistic deadlines, milestones, and budget plans. On the other hand, trying to control every aspect of the project will just lead to more procrastination. You have to understand, that a lot of developers work best when they are not constantly scrutinised. Also, learn to expect bad news at times and keep the transparency between you intact.
- Putting All Your Eggs in One Basket is Never a Smart Choice
This theory is especially applicable when it comes to development and design. Depending on a single person or agency to do all the work is a risk. You need to question your outsourcing UK branding agency and confirm with them if they are able enough to handle such projects and have the required resources to get the job done. Find out if the company is able to quickly replace workers if they need to. The development of the project should not have to rely on the shoulder of one single person or a small team.
Nowadays, there are various ways of payment available to us. With options arises confusion. No single payment model is suitable to cater to every situation. Entrepreneurs often tend to rely on a single fixed model, but it is not always a smart way to go. This is good for small projects, but the outsourcing partner will not be able to deliver the same amount of work, within the same budget, when the work pressure increases. To avoid future communication problems; you need to avoid a fix payment model. Usually, companies opt for per-hour payments when they are outsourcing. You get an estimated value, and often the actual cost varies. The mark of a good branding agency is that they will always keep it as much transparent as possible. There is also the “design and build” model in which you pay for the services or products delivered by the agency. You need to understand which type of financial model will suit your needs before starting a project.
Your design and development agency should have legitimate security. Digital crime is a real thing, and your invaluable data needs enough protection. Directly ask your outsourcing UK branding Agency about their security and privacy processes. To avoid any delay in the work, ask these questions beforehand. Avoiding misjudgement can prevent the crisis.
You need to stay calm and not rush into making a decision. Your excitement for your new project is understandable, but you need to do your research first. Many outsourcing agencies provide a free consultation. You can take advantage of this to find out if your requirements fit together. You can ask all the questions to ensure that the project remains private, secured and under your control at all times. If you start paying attention to the smallest details, then you can avoid making any mistakes regarding outsourcing, and it could prove to be successful.