In the age of social media, the Gen-Y uses specific terms, words, phrases, and sentences to define various things. “Like a boss” is one of those new-age proverbs. It means doing something in a way that sets you apart from the rest and makes you feel as if you are the foreman of the world. If you wish to be an indomitable ruler in the kingdom of e-commerce, then you must sell “like a boss.” An e-commerce website or a selling platform relies primarily on heavy sales to survive the competitive battlefield. If you are planning to design an e-commerce platform or if you already have one, then you better contemplate the importance of sales for your business. Conversion is, of course, what you want to achieve whether you sell products from a brick-&-mortar store or an e-commerce platform. The experts of a CRM & e-Commerce development agency UK say that every day is Christmas when your conversion rates surpass all expectations. However, you need contingencies when your conversions and sales estimates slide down.
Ways to improve conversions
A sudden drop in a website’s revenue generation calls for an analysis of the same. Probably, the strategies that worked in the past are now ineffective.
When it happens, improving and optimizing the e-commerce store becomes imperative. Once you conduct the review, a few of the webpage’s elements will pop up that are messing up the conversion.
If you want the limelight to shine on you, a few incremental alterations are all that you need. Here are a few ways to boost the conversions of your e-commerce store.
1. Hassle-free shopping: Web development agencies can design a simple as well as a complicated website. However, when it is about e-commerce, an easy-to-handle site is what you need. Something elegantly designed yet manageable enhances conversion. As the owner of an e-commerce store, you have to work with random products. Although, you must never put everything on one page, as it will be a serious turn-off for clients.
2. High-quality imagery: Buyers rely profoundly on product images that help them to make the right decision before the purchase. Experts working with a reputable CRM & e-commerce development agency UK ask you to pay attention to the product pictures. Buyers should have access to high-quality illustrations posted on your store’s catalog. Make sure that you include the ‘zoom-in’ feature so that buyers can explore the product from various angles.
3. Explanatory product descriptions: HD-quality images won’t be of any help to you if your buyers can’t find an appropriate description of a product. Hence, you must include meticulously written product descriptions with the images of all your products. Detailed product descriptions are particularly important with clothing. The employees of a brick-&-mortar store explain the features of a product to buyers. Your store isn’t a physical one and so, you need to think of ways by which your clients can educate themselves.
4. Product videos: Before purchasing something, a shopper wants to get into the nitty-gritty of the products. Descriptions are good enough, but videos are better. Videos allow you to showcase what your product can do and how. As the owner of an e-commerce website, you must start using videos to explain the details of your product, if you aren’t doing it already. Even statistics declare that videos successfully influence over fifty percent of shoppers to make a purchase.
5. Responsive customer support: On-spot assistance is available inside physical stores but not on online stores. Even a descriptive product catalog with beautiful images and videos can’t provide the answers to all the questions of a client. Thus, you need to give your buyers multiple ways to contact a customer service representative. Try to include options like email, live chat, and even text messages. With these communication modes in place, every customer can contact you based on their personal preferences.
6. Transparent pricing: Different price-tags listed for the same product on several pages is quite disturbing to clients. Maintaining transparency in the price of a product is the sign of a reputable and trustworthy e-commerce platform. Business owners like you should never hide charges, shipping fees, or other expenses. It is not only a bad practice but also affects conversions negatively.
The specialists of the best CRM & e-commerce development agency UK called Astute Myndz can suggest more ways to improve your store’s conversions. However, the ones given above are useful enough to start. Nevertheless, morphing an e-commerce store into a conversion giant isn’t as challenging as you may think. A few minor changes in your strategies and the UI/UX will make a mountain of a difference. Just make sure that you get in touch with reliable e-commerce designers with relevant expertise.
- The conventional modes of marketing are slowly receding into the background when compared to the ever-rising importance of digital marketing. Technology acted as the catalyst here, and it conspired with the marketing grounds to shift its base to online platforms. Previously, business enterprises were apprehensive towards online marketing, but it gradually became the cheaper option. Over the last few years, hundreds of companies built their trust online and climbed the ladders of various web-based platforms.
- According to the experts of an esteemed branding agency, the key lies in proactive approaches. When a set of technological procedures, patterns, analysis, and campaigning dictates the game, it’s tricky to retain the attention of search engines while securing a formidable rank on the national market. Whether online or offline, competition resides everywhere. The lesser-known brands must compete and survive the battle against brands with a national presence. Since the search engines like Google updates its algorithms regularly, you have to work towards maintaining your rank. The following approaches should help you to stay in the ring against national brands.
Eyeing niche keywords:
Corporate giants that are also the biggest brands already own the front-row-centre in most cases. They occupy the main keywords that commoners use to search your business sector. So, it makes sense to target more niche keywords. You should focus on specific keywords that a specific audience or your ideal customers will use. Generally, a big brand doesn’t target such keywords.
Resort to long-tail keywords:
There is an excellent local brand consultancy company that utilizes long-tail keywords and reaps the benefits. The experts who work there suggest you pay more towards long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are phrases with at least three words. They are ideal for targeting niche demographics instead of mass audiences, and they are not as competitive as generic keywords.
Search engines like Google uses various algorithms to pry out national and local search results. With a local search, you notice that the top 3 results are under paid-ads. Google further combines them to create a group and adds a map location above them. The three top local listings contain the name of the company, the address, location, distance from your place, website links, phone numbers, etc. Local optimization acts as a power booster and takes you ahead in the competition.
Showcasing a brand’s assets:
You have to make sure that you highlight everything that makes your company unique via website copies, blogs, and other content pieces. For instance, a small business company can outrun a corporate giant by personalizing its service with face-to-face meetings. The same company may even keep a direct helpline or a dedicated account manager. SEO proves helpful here when you such pick keywords to optimize your content that shed light on your brand’s assets.
The importance of content:
Yes, SEO becomes meaningless without appropriate content. Google’s algorithm allows it to recognize well-written content. It is a vital factor when it comes to achieving commendable website rankings. You have the power of social media at your fingertips to promote your blogs and website content. FAQs and tutorials further add to SEO.
- Regardless of what certain business owners thought, when advertising and marketing shifted online, it benefitted for small and medium enterprises. Of course, it is more than challenging for small businesses to compete against some of the top national brands India through billboards and traditional advertisements. After all, a small business doesn’t have the means, but it can turn the table through the web. Astute Myndz is one such digital marketing firm that is standing tough against its competitors through the methods mentioned above. You too can do the same and be on the same page as a recognized national brand.
- A CRM or Customer Relationship Management system’s purpose is to accumulate data regarding the interactions between clients and companies. This data originates from various channels such as the company’s official website, customer support logs, related social media platforms and feedback reviews. Then, the company stores this data in its central database for analysis. Upon scrutinizing the data, the enterprise can address the customers’ problems, enhance their products, and drive growth.
- CRM is crucial to every business organization, particularly for small companies during their early growth stage. After all, the success of these firms depends on the customer base they build, manage or retain. For instance, a brand new restaurant must find out what its customers think about its food and what they post about it online. The outcome will decide whether the customers will visit the eatery again or not. The information mustered can help the owners of the restaurant to alter the services, address any issues, and achieve maximum client satisfaction.
- Now, based on your company’s necessities, there are several CRM systems for you to browse. This list of CRMs will help you find the right one.
- Zoho is already too renowned as a CRM when it comes to business management solutions. The developers of Zoho have a portfolio which incorporates accounting tools, collaborative apps and more. A self-hosted CRM solution can be too problematic to handle. That is why you should resort to Zoho’s Cloud CRM. Zoho is an online multi-channel CRM that aggregates customer data from multiple sources.
- Here is another CRM system full of robust features and extensive automation abilities. Agile CRM is undoubtedly the best Customer Relationship Management system. Any kind of business firm can use it. The starter pack of Agile bears an exceptionally competitive price-tag and it has many goodies to offer to both marketing and sales teams. You can fill it with details of over ten thousand contacts or companies.
- Every organization out there doesn’t need its teams to follow up on leads or handle customer interactions. Some companies have a sales department to take care of this matter. If your firm is somewhat similar then a sales-oriented CRM is the best for you. You should look into PipeDrive, a sales CRM created for maximizing the results by minimizing the inputs.
- This one is a highly popular and favoured CRM product and it originated from the Salesforce stable. It includes individual solutions for cloud, community, marketing, services, and analytics. The system is so powerful that it helps you track every customer interactions and information in a single location. What’s more, is that you get to follow up on further leads. You can scroll through features like partner management, lead management, sales data, and marketing automation to follow the leads and encourage them to convert.
- Nimble is a reliable CRM software program that has been helping users build better relationships in a multi-channel world. It allows you to concentrate on critical matters like data organization, sales insights, and customer organization. This system has a Contact Management feature that uses the Contact Record. You can store every piece of information concerning each business contact.
- If you want to attract and retain your clients then Nutshell can prove to be a handy and efficient solution. The design of this system is suitable for businesses of all sizes regardless of the industry. It is an eye-catcher due to its reporting feature and top-notch analytics. Of course, you may ask why you should pick Nutshell over all the other apps. Well, there are many reasons to choose this particular CRM software. One of them is the scalability feature. It is expandable to business growth since there aren’t any reporting caps, user limits, or storage restrictions.
- Budget will always be a point of concern for small businesses. Naturally, it is important to choose a CRM solution that comes with great features but isn’t too expensive. Insightly can be the saviour with the cape. The base price is negligible, to say the least, but it brings in a load of features. You can keep around one hundred thousand records in a storage space of ten GB along with the feature to import twenty-five thousand records every session.
- The only problem with CRM software programs is that they aren’t easy to initiate. They possess many interconnected modules that assist their functioning. Streak CRM is one of the few exceptions. This software program is probably the easiest to use. It depends upon Gmail, the most regularly used email platform, to work. Streak converts Gmail into a CRM powerhouse as soon as you install the extension.
- You may not be serving many customers now, but you will spread out sooner rather than later. When someone starts a firm, their sole aim is to grow and thrive. If you want your business house to be more than what it is now, you need a scalable CRM solution to manage the increased influx of customer interactions. Hubspot can prove to be what you need. It displays an updated view of your company’s sales funnels through a visual dashboard.
- This CRM software is an all-encompassing front-office solution that provides you with a real-time, complete view of your clients. NetSuite CRM+ combines your customer-focused activities with e-commerce, accounting, warehousing, and shipping applications. It supports the full sales process and client life-cycle from a lead. It progresses through opportunities, sales orders, fulfilment, renewal, up-sell, cross-sell, and support.
- The intensity of the competition in the online world is increasing with time. Understandably, most online stores can’t even grip the market properly. A few of them end up at the bottom of the food chain. An excellent way to drive traffic and remain competitive is to create smart pay-per-click or PPC marketing campaigns. Companies can do so by utilizing the ‘Google Ads’ tool. It helps you keep track and administer traffic to online stores. It needs search terms that most users come up with and a few other parameters. A Digital marketing service agency UK explains how you can use Google’s advertising services to increase your sales.
Target audience based on intents:
Google focuses on extending its audience targeting features. The targeting method appeared about six years ago and its design allows companies to reach prospective buyers. Google targets online purchasers based on surveys of intent signals. These include recent search activities and browsing queries. In the future, Google will implement signals in at least thirty different categories like beauty, education, real estate, sports, etc.
A reputable Digital marketing agency India reminds you of Local Inventory Ads or LIA. Google introduced it as a unique shopping ad feature. You can promote the products that you sell through stores near the user. LIAs highlight the in-store promotions and offers that you have in place. Naturally, with the use of LIAs, your sales increase. The feature arrived on two continents only. Soon, it will be available in other regions.
Mechanized local campaigns:
The implementation of automation isn’t just for promotional management such as bidding or headlines. It is possible to automate every facet of the campaigns, based on what the merchant provides. These include targeting, bidding, or creativity. A local extension-based campaign helps in delivering advertisements over Google’s omni-channel avenues. It even informs users regarding details like directions to local stores, business hours, photos, and contact numbers.
With group locations:
There is one feature that allows advertisers to personalize their advertising budgets. It further lets a business owner message content to specific locations as per sales plans and in-store promotions. As a client, you can tweak the messaging and the budget to certain geographical locations. You can do so with the use of in-store sale schedules and promotions. Then again, with the support of any worthwhile marketing agency, business owners can gain entry into this segment.
Adjustments regarding seasonality:
Google came up with a few modifications to the bidding platforms. These enhancements allow a retailer to enjoy optimal ROI and superb conversion rates. When you rely on this particular feature, you can use Google’s Smart Bidding to ready yourself for the adjustments and growth. These two are the most important, after all. Conversely, digital marketing companies can take care of the promotions while predicting the gushes in conversion ratios.
Seek the best
- If someone asks you the names of e-commerce giants then you can name more than one of them. All these organizations reconstructed their brand orientation and promotional agenda. Despite this fact, in-store sales are making the wheels roll for a huge number of brick-and-mortar shops throughout the world. Now, if you need a Digital marketing agency UK, then contact Astute Myndz. Google’s local campaigns focus on physical stores and can increase footfalls dramatically. Of course, it is possible by availing the services of a digital marketing service provider as well.
- The task of acquiring and nurturing high conversion rates for your business website is vital when it comes to sales. There are multiple ways of increasing your sales. You can do it by increasing your SEO standing and pay-per-click budget. It is also possible to do the same by producing more content and hammering social media organically through paid advertisements. All these things add up to a considerable amount of money and time.
- There are other tricks to increase a website’s conversion rate. Even the smallest of alterations and tweaks can bring about incredible changes. For this purpose, you should speak to your conversion rate optimization techniques specialists. With their magical touch, you will witness an outstanding increase in your results. Here are a few tips to enhance website conversions.
Do you know A/B testing is? It is a process where you get to compare two repetitions of a webpage against one another. Through this method, you can differentiate the one that performs better than the other. It is very much like an experiment where users see two or more pages randomly. You have to use tools like Google Analytics to assess the performance of the pages as per the conversion goals. Picking the right aspects of a site can be challenging. Firstly, you should target the headline. It should promote what your business has to offer. Apart from that, you must check the page navigation, layouts, your primary offer, CTA wording, etc.
Lucid and attractive value propositions:
The value proposition determines your conversion rate, which further aids in conversion tracking. The phrase, ‘value proposition,’ means a promise of value that you have to deliver and the customer has to acknowledge. It also includes a belief from the customer’s side regarding the delivery and experience of the benefits. Your website shouldn’t greet clients flatly and start displaying products and services. Value proposition encompasses more than what you have to offer. If you wish to build an excellent value proposition, then you must offer something different from your competitors. Additionally, you have to be equal to your competitor in at least one key element.
Building a sales funnel:
Sales funnels go down the drain as soon as you ask for signups or sales too early. Some of your users are only browsers. You need to escort them to the buying stage. With costlier products or services, people will need more time before they feel ready to commit. For instance, companies offer free trials of their Software As A Service. Building a sales funnel is mandatory, and so, these companies don’t ask their users to sign up instantly. In most cases, building sales funnels is the best way to gain the trust of clients and build a relationship with them. You should provide valuable free information, become a trusted adviser, feed content, delivering valuable, and compelling reasons, etc.
You will run into many websites with value propositions. However, when you explore everything written there, you will realize that it is entirely insensible. Don’t forget that human beings will see your website content and not vernacular robots. Therefore, you must keep things simple and clear so that everyone can read and understand.
Easy purchase process:
Finally, you must ensure that the third-party web development organization makes things easy for your visitors. Otherwise, they will never buy anything from you. You must create an intuitive buying process where buyers can reach their goals in just a few clicks. To do so, you should reduce the number of options, guide the buyer, and demand as little information as possible. In the end, you must leave the ‘sign up’ optional.
- The conclusion
- The tips mentioned here are some of the best landing page optimization methods to increase conversions. With creative and compelling content, visitors will flock at your website like bees on flowers. However, you aim to convert those visitors into paying clients. The information given here keeps that goal in mind. If you follow these guidelines, your website will turn into a selling machine, sooner rather than later.
- The methods of marketing are changing at a breakneck speed. These days, potential clients are available in more places than ever before. A few of the channels and methods that were applicable in the past are no longer relevant. Now, acquiring more clients is a priority for over forty per cent of all accounting firms. However, these agencies find it difficult to decide on the best ways to stand tough in an extremely competitive market. If you own an accounting organization, then you must think carefully about your approaches while remaining focussed. Here are a few tried and tested methods of making your accounting company more attractive in today’s marketplace.
Targeting the right clients:
The best results will originate from the first twenty per cent of your client base. Therefore, you must target the most valuable and long-term customers. For that purpose, you should start by defining your niche and specialities. Then, you need to refine and choose the right software programs and services. Finally, you have to profile and target the most valuable prospects. You can achieve it by targeting your website, sales, marketing, and lead generation activities.
Productive digital marketing strategies:
The modern tactics and processes of digital marketing always offer a measurable ROI. It provides productive and cost-efficient ways of targeting niche audiences. Marketing is mandatory to reinforce the brand of your accounting firm. It puts your expertise and services into the content and defines the faces of the people in your team. You have to update your online presence and invest time and money in content marketing. You should also use social media to showcase your team’s expertise and raise your brand’s awareness.
When existing clients provide referrals, it gives business owners confidence in the firm. Naturally, you find it easier to convert your prospects into clients. Of course, you must perform well, set high standards and the right foundations to win them over. To get referrals, your existing clients should be happy with your services. Go over the facilities that you provide and update them if possible. You have to ensure that the services, price points, and the packages appeal to your clients. In the end, you can think about creating a client referral system. With it, you will reward your existing clients if they bring in new business.
As a modern business owner, your clients will expect you to be a highly tech-savvy individual. After all, your clients understand and utilize technology in their daily lives. Hence, they hope to avail the services of an accountant with the same mindset. You can consider automating the low-level tasks like bookkeeping, debtor tracking, and payment. Communication and accessibility are two other factors that you have to improve. You may also use smart reporting tools which improve the analysis of a client’s numbers and enhance forecasting. The use of technology allows you to give more valuable support and advice.
Indeed, technology enforces the foundation of an accounting firm or any other business organization. Then again, nothing can affect the undisputable necessity of the right employees. Attracting ideal clients boils down to establish a firm with talented and learned people. It is possible to hire the right employees by defining the key roles required for the growth of your firm. You must screen every applicant’s personality and attitude during interviews. Identify the worth of a candidate by measuring their social interaction capabilities.
- It goes without saying that digital marketing practices are the way of the world now. With digital marketing, any business can touch the pinnacle of success. However, an accounting firm is quite different from most other enterprises. Many other matters require meticulous consideration. The information given in this topic should provide you with the insight you need to skyrocket your firm.
- Many business organizations are now delving into the world of digital marketing for promotional purposes or to create brand awareness. Studies conducted in the past revealed how digital marketing policies work and the ways to manage an effective campaign. Despite this fact, business organizations don’t get what they expect. Campaigns don’t lack qualified personnel, creativity or quality materials. However, problems arise from the failures associated with the monitoring and success of the marketing ventures. Very few business owners care about measuring the performance of their marketing efforts. Here you will learn to contemplate the measurement analytics processes as explained by the experts of a digital marketing agency.
Identifying and setting business objectives:
One of the most effective ways to achieve success in digital marketing is to involve everyone in your organization. It doesn’t matter whether an individual is from the management division or just a regular employee. Of course, top management people may not be an active part of any marketing activity. However, they are the ones who identify and set up an organization’s business and digital marketing goals.
Identifying and setting targets:
You should follow the recent digital marketing trends to recognize your business objectives. Once you ascertain your business goals, you can set up specific objectives for each of them. The top management department should be a part of the process even now. After all, it involves a critical thinking process that includes leaders, marketers, and analysts who will enforce the campaigns. Target-setting for your company’s objectives should include all the activities, products, and services presented on your webpage.
Identifying target segments:
After you have a set target for your digital marketing venture, you should identify the target segments. The segments can be people or groups of them from a specific demographic zone. You can also choose to focus on certain organizations and businesses involved in a particular niche. Digital marketers often fail due to the lack of focus on targeting. It is crucial to concentrate on your target to achieve the best results.
Frame your KPIs:
Some objectives provide you with pinpoint accuracy that helps guide your campaign. Then again, you must also establish KPIs or Key Performance Indicators. These will help you monitor and recognize your performance against the objectives and targets. Firstly, you should pay attention to your search engine rankings. Then, you have to look into your overall site traffic. Two more include new or returning traffic and mobile traffic. There are several other KPIs to monitor.
Identify success indicators:
Once you identify the KPIs, you will track and monitor the same. However, you have to set particular targets for each of your KPIs. All the targets are numerical values. Measuring the performance against the same allows you to measure your success in quantifiable terms. You need to set an initiation point which will let you determine if you follow benchmarks set by industries. Don’t forget to include your average values that came from existing analytics data.
- Websites are becoming indispensable with every passing moment in the consumer journey. Conversely, the need to measure the efficiency of the digital marketing agency uk also increases. In that respect, Astute Myndz, a reputable digital marketing organization can prove to be immensely useful to you. As already mentioned earlier, most business companies don’t measure their digital marketing venture. The right thing to do is to seek help when needed. So, don’t hesitate to contact the right digital marketing organization