Artificial Intelligence (AI) has got a significant impact in the marketplace. It saves time and manpower that leads to comprehensive cost reduction. It is considered to be a great thing to bring in an improvement in business from every aspect. If you want to make a difference to your business at all levels, you need to embrace AI. To stay ahead of your competitors in business, you need to be aware of AI future trends.
Here are the leading AI Trends to Consider for Your Business in 2019:
Internet of Things (IOT):
- The Internet of Things (IOT) is a system of home appliances, vehicles, physical devices and other items installed with software, electronics, sensors, connectivity and actuators that enable these components to connect gather and exchange data. Thus, it can be said that IOT is mainly about machine-to-machine connection and results in smartness of ‘smart homes’ via home automation. The excellent combination of AI and IOT can build a centralized ecosystem where diversified systems and devices can function together like the way you prefer.
Chat-bots and conversational commerce:
- Do you know what chat-bots are? They are like people who active on a website or app throughout a day to offer constant assistance multiple brand users. Chat-bots are basically AI-based programs that ‘speak’ with users while providing them guidance or assistance. The chat-bots utilize machine learning to enhance their communication. The conversational commerce via chat-bots is expected to make shopping extremely easy and enjoyable for the customer
- AI is based on various latest technologies and will keep on making our lives exciting in future. Smart devices have made its presence felt everywhere from your room, kitchen to swimming pool. The cutting-edge AI elements let smart devices to communicate with each other.
- Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that has made a huge development in the digital world. It has paved ways for the development of an increasing number of websites and apps.
- Self-driving cars, also known as autonomous cars combine AI with different sensors that let the drivers see what is around them. The self-driving cars allow the plotting of city streets and highways with no requirement for direct control. They can actually car driving quite for people in upcoming year.
- The new capsule networks overshadowed the convolution neural networks (CNN) on various fronts. CNNs had some limitations that resulted in poor performance and gaps in security. The capsule networks permit AIs to discover usual patterns with less data. The network is expected to occupy relevant positions and transformation of an object into consideration with no requirement of getting trained vigorously on variations.
Decentralization and democratization:
- Gone are the days when artificial intelligence was only restricted to dynamic supercomputers and large devices. Nowadays, it has become an intrinsic part of Smartphone, wearable devices and equipment. By using it, you can train your personal AI assistants regionally on your device so that they can easily understand your unique accent and recognize your face.
- Voice-enabled computing was quite evident in 2018. Most of the biggest brands are adopting this technology to make a strong connection with the target customers. In 2017, LG made all of its appliances WiFi enabled. Samsung is focusing on the development of its own voice assistant, Bixby. They have a plan to make all its products to be connected with each other and acquire intelligence from Bixby within 2020.
Implementation of AI will always prove to be beneficial for your business. So, you should go for it with no second thoughts. Keep the above-mentioned latest AI trends in mind and apply it in the best possible way to boost your business.